What if you want to change your stored Microsoft account in Windows 8 Store? It is a frequently asked question, but actually it is very easy to resolve!
1. Firstly, let's locate the Store program in Metro, and click to enter.
2. Then hover the mouse on the lower right corner of the interface to raise Charm, and click Settings.
3. Under Settings, click Your Account.
3. Under Your Account, click Change user.
4. Enter the user name and password that you want to change, and next time you will be able to log into the Store with the new account!
If it does not work, you can visit the Forum to look for better solutions.
As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us. Please use Send Feedbacks below and provide us with your valuable ideas.