You don't receive a text or voice call that contains the verification code for Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- If you have set up other options for security verification, click Other verification options, and then try again by selecting a different option. Also, make sure that your phone numbers are correct in your user account settings.
- Ask another global admin to confirm whether your phone numbers are set correctly in your user settings.
If you have an Azure Multi-Factor Authentication or Azure Active Directory Premium subscription
- Go to https://pfweb.phonefactor.net/framefactory.
- Under User Administration, locate Block/Unblock Users.
- Check whether the user is blocked.
If the user is blocked, select Block Reason, and then take the appropriate action. To unblock the user, click Unblock in the Action column.
If you have Office 365 and don't have an Azure Multi-Factor Authentication or Azure Active Directory Premium subscriptionContact Office 365 Support.
Article ID: 2834956 - Last Review: 05/19/2016 03:46:00 - Revision: 14.0
- o365 o365a o365e o365m o365022013 KB2834956