A SharePoint 2013 workflow in SharePoint Online doesn't complete when the list workflow is run at the Style Library
- The status of the workflow returns an internal status of Suspended.
- The workflow doesn't complete.
- Open the affected workflow in Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013.
- On the Workflow Settings page for the workflow, clear the Automatically update the workflow status to the current stage name check box.
- Save the workflow, and then and publish it to the SharePoint website.
- Run the workflow again.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 2836896 - Last Review: 02/04/2015 05:24:00 - Revision: 9.0
- o365 o365e o365a o365m o365022013 kbgraphxlink kbgraphic KB2836896