Description of the Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.3.5 Update
This security update provides the latest fixes for Office for Mac 2011. These include the following:
- Mail flags are broken in 14.3.4 for IMAP in Microsoft Outlook for Mac
Fixes an issue that affects IMAP-based email accounts in which the flagged or starred state of a message was not set correctly.
PrerequisitesBefore you install the Office for Mac 2011 14.3.5 update, make sure that you have Office for Mac 2011 14.1.0 or a later version installed on your computer. Also, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X v10.5.8 or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
To verify that the computer meets this prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To verify that Office for Mac 2011 14.1.0 is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Open the Microsoft Office 2011 folder, and then start any Office application. (For example, start Microsoft Word).
- On the application menu, click About <application name>.
- In the About <application name> dialog box, notice the version number that is displayed there. It should be 14.1.0 or a later version number.
How to obtain the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Microsoft Office for Mac 14.3.5 Update package now.
Release Date: June 11, 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Updated filesFor a complete list of the files that this update adds or changes, double-click the update installer, and then on the File menu, click Show Files.
- The Office for Mac 14.3.5 Update is also available from Microsoft AutoUpdate. AutoUpdate is a program that automatically keeps Microsoft software up-to-date.
To use AutoUpdate, start a Microsoft Office program. Then, on the Help menu, click Check for Updates.
For more information about resources for Office for Mac 2011, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2848689 - Last Review: 06/11/2013 17:08:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbsecurity kbsecbulletin kbsecvulnerability kbbug kbfix kbsurveynew KB2848689