Can't sign in to Lync for Mac 2011 by using an Office 365 account
Consider the following scenario:
- You start Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011.
- You click the Advanced button, and then you select the Automatic configuration option under Connection Settings.
- You confirm the changes.
- You try to sign in to Lync for Mac 2011 by using an Office 365 account.
In this scenario, you cannot sign in to Lync for Mac 2011.
This issue occurs because a certain flag in Lync for Mac 2011 that prompts the user with a trust model dialog box is not turned on.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5 update
Article ID: 2851280 - Last Review: 06/19/2013 03:35:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2851280