"Blank" is displayed in the ERROR column for one or more objects after you run the IdFix tool
When you run the IdFix DirSync Error Remediation Tool in your on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) environment, "blank" is displayed in the ERROR column for one or more objects.
This occurs if the displayName attribute of the object isn't defined.
To resolve this issue, specify a value for the displayName
attribute of the object. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the UPDATE column for the object, type the name of its displayName attribute.
- In the ACTION column, click EDIT, and then click Apply.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each object that has a "blank" entry in the ERROR column.
- Run IdFix again to look for more object errors.
Article ID: 2857349 - Last Review: 12/12/2014 10:20:00 - Revision: 8.0
- Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Intune
- CRM Online via Office 365 E Plans
- Microsoft Azure Recovery Services
- Office 365 Identity Management
- o365 o365a o365e o365m o365022013 hybrid KB2857349