Visual Studio 2013 Preview may not work correctly after you upgrade to Windows 8.1
After you upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, some functionality in Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview may not work correctly.
To work around this problem, follow these steps to repair Visual Studio 2013 Preview and the related applications that you have installed:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- Right-click the Visual Studio 2012 shortcut that you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Click Repair when the Visual Studio 2012 Setup wizard opens.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2861257 - Last Review: 06/26/2013 16:50:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- Visual Studio Express 2013 Preview for Desktop
- Visual Studio Express 2013 Preview for Web
- Visual Studio Express 2013 Preview for Windows
- Visual Studio Premium 2013 Preview
- Visual Studio Professional 2013 Preview
- Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Preview
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 Preview
- kbexpertiseinter kbprb kbsurveynew KB2861257