Unanswered call is not forwarded to a mobile device in a Lync Server 2010 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a user account that is not Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging (UM)-enabled in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You sign in to a Lync client on a computer and mobile device, and the Simultaneously ring feature is not configured.
- You configure calls to the Lync client to be forwarded to a mobile number unless you answer the calls in a specified number of seconds.
- A user calls you from another Lync client, and you do not answer the call within the number of seconds that you specified.
In this scenario, the call is not forwarded to the mobile device. Additionally, the call is dropped.Note
If your user account is UM-enabled, the call is forwarded to your voice mail after the specified number of seconds.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Mobility Service: July 2013
For more information about how to forward calls in Lync 2010, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2861313 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 22:26:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2861313