Unanswered call is not forwarded to a mobile device in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- You have a user account that is not Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging (UM)-enabled in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You sign in to a Lync client on a computer and mobile device, and the Simultaneously ring feature is not configured.
- You configure calls to the Lync client to be forwarded to a mobile number unless you answer the calls in a specified number of seconds.
- A user calls you from another Lync client, and you do not answer the call within the number of seconds that you specified.
Note If your user account is UM-enabled, the call is forwarded to your voice mail after the specified number of seconds.
Article ID: 2861313 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 22:26:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2861313