User can't perform actions as a delegate after logging off from a Lync 2010 Group Chat client
Consider the following scenario:
- A Group Chat server is deployed in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- User A is a delegate of user B.
- User A signs in to a Lync 2010 Group Chat client in the environment.
- User A logs off from the client.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative updates:
Article ID: 2861315 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 22:27:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2010 Group Chat
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2861315