XCCC: Error When You Install Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server Through Terminal Services Client
This article was previously published under Q286440
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you install Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server through a Microsoft Windows 2000 Terminal Services client, you receive the following error message:
Internal Error 2755. 3
This error message is followed by the path to the Microsoft Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server .msi file.
You receive this error message if all of the following conditions are true:
- You tried to install Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server through the Terminal Services client.
- The installation source is a network mapped drive.
- The network mapped drive is created in a Terminal Services client.
Use a universal naming convention (UNC) path to access the installation program to install Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server. For example:
Create the network mapped drive locally on the Terminal Services server instead of from the client during a Terminal Services session.
Article ID: 286440 - Last Review: 10/23/2013 15:58:43 - Revision: 2.2
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kberrmsg kbnofix kbprb KB286440