PowerPoint presentation doesn't fully display in Lync 2013 in German when update 2812461 is installed
Consider the following scenario:
- You install update 2812461 on a computer that is running Microsoft Lync 2013.
- You install the German language pack for Microsoft Office 2013.
- You set the display and editing language to German in the Microsoft Office 2013 Language Preferences dialog box.
- You share a PowerPoint presentation in Lync 2013.
In this scenario, the presentation is not fully displayed.
To resolve this issue, install the following security update:
MS13-054: Description of the security update for Lync 2013: July 9, 2013
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about the Lync 2013 update package 2812461, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the Lync 2013 updates 15.0.4454.1509: February 2013
Article ID: 2868301 - Last Review: 07/09/2013 18:00:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2013
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2868301