You cannot view a webpage that contains a timer in Internet Explorer 11 Preview
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a webpage that is rendering in Internet Explorer 10 document mode or an earlier document mode.
- The webpage contains Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript) code that is associated with a timer.
- You try to view the webpage in Internet Explorer 11 Preview.
In this scenario, Internet Explorer 11 Preview incorrectly does not start the VBScript code that is associated with the timer. Therefore, the webpage may not appear or behave as expected.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2871055 - Last Review: 07/23/2013 17:05:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Windows 8.1 Preview
- Internet Explorer 11 Preview
- kbqfe kbhotfixserver kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2871055