UM Auto Attendant does not work after you upgrade to Exchange Server 2013 CU1
Consider the following scenario:
- You upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Update 1 (CU1).
- Exchange Server 2013 has the Unified Messaging (UM) language pack installed in addition to English (US).
- The UM language pack is the RTM version.
- UM Auto Attendant is speech enabled and is configured to use a language pack that is not English (US).
The issue occurs because the CU1 version of Exchange 2013 Unified Messaging cannot generate a grammar file by using the RTM version of the language pack. Therefore, all Unified Messaging operations that rely on a grammar file will fail.
To resolve this issue, install the Exchange Server 2013 CU1 UM Language Pack add-in.
After you install the add-in, you may have to wait 24 hours the grammar file to be generated.
Article ID: 2872696 - Last Review: 07/22/2013 17:16:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard
- atdownload kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2872696