You may encounter the following problems in the Data Transformation Services (DTS) UI Online Help:
- When opening a DTS package that was saved with a password, if you attempt to invoke Help in the Package Password dialog box, it may fail with the following message:
- In the Execute SQL Task dialog box, when the cursor is in the SQL Statement, invoking Help brings up the "Calendar" Help topic instead of the "Execute SQL Task Properties" topic.
- When editing a Transform Data Task and specifying SQL Query on the Source tab, if you right-click Select Font, the Font dialog box appears. Invoking Help from the Font dialog box brings up the "Transform Data Task Properties (Source Tab)" Help topic instead of the "Font" Help topic.
In the DTS Query Designer UI Online Help, you may encounter the following problems:
- The Help button from the Add Table dialog box does not bring up a Help topic.
- When an executed query results in an error, the Help button on the Error message dialog box does not bring up a Help topic.
: To invoke the DTS Query Designer, bring up the Transform Data Task Properties. On the Source
tab, enable SQL Query
and then select Build Query
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2000. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in the
Microsoft Knowledge Base:
INF: How to Obtain the Latest SQL Server 2000 Service Pack
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in SQL Server 2000. This problem was first corrected in SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 1.
Article ID: 287713 - Last Review: January 16, 2015 - Revision: 3.2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbfix kbsqlserv2000sp1fix KB287713|