- Start Internet Explorer, press Alt to reveal the Menu bar, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, and then click the Internet zone.
- Depending on whether you have to customize your Internet security settings, select one of the following options:
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level.
- If you have to customize your Internet security settings, click Custom level, scroll down to the Active scripting section, and then click Enable.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2880131 - Last Review: 02/14/2014 02:48:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Release Candidate
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 Preview for Windows
- Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 Preview for Windows Desktop
- kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbexpertiseadvanced KB2880131