"Cannot connect to the call" error when you make a call in the 14.0.5 version of Lync for Mac 2011
Consider the following scenario:
- You sign in to the 14.0.5 version of Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011.
- You make multiple calls by using the Lync for Mac 2011 client. For example, you make from 6 to 10 calls.
- You try to make another call.
In this scenario, the call fails. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Cannot connect to the call
After this issue occurs, you can’t make or receive calls until you restart Lync for Mac 2011 and then sign in again.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5 hotfix
Article ID: 2884055 - Last Review: 09/04/2013 03:38:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kberrmsg kbexpertisebeginner KB2884055