Background image is displayed incorrectly in an email message when a disclaimer rule is enabled in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a transport rule in which the append disclaimer text and fallback to action if unable to apply check box is selected in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You enable the rule.
- You create an email message that has stationery or a theme in Microsoft Outlook, and then you send the email message.
- A disclaimer text is added to the email message body, and the email message is delivered successfully.
In this scenario, there is a blank area at the top of the email message body when the recipient opens the email message. However, the background image should fill the whole email message body.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about how to apply stationery or backgrounds to email messages, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2896304 - Last Review: 11/25/2013 18:32:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2896304