Event ID 101 and Event ID 1000 Messages May Be Displayed When Folder Redirection Is Set Up with Group Policy
Error Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
User: Nt Authority\System
Description: The Group Policy client-side extension Folder Redirection was passed flags (0) and returned a failure status code of (1307).
Event Source: Folder Redirection
Event Category: None Event ID: 101
Description: Failed to perform redirection of folder Desktop. The new directories for the redirected folder could not be created. The folder is configured to be redirected to \\Computername\Redirected shared folder, the final expanded path was \\Computername\Redirected shared folder. The following error occurred: This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object.
- Load the appropriate Group Policy from the domain.
- Click User Configuration, click Windows Setting, and then click Folder Redirection.
- Right-click the appropriate Folder Redirection component, and then click Properties.
- Click the Basic setting in the Target tab, and then under Settings, click to clear the Grant the user exclusive rights to the folder name check box.
- Save the settings, and then quit.
Artikli ID: 291087 – viimati läbi vaadatud: 03/01/2007 22:59:07 – redaktsioon: 6.3
- kbenv kberrmsg kbprb KB291087