Web View Bar Is Not Visible in a Folder Window
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The Web View bar (with Tasks, Other Places, and Details sections) may not be visible in a folder window, even though the Enable Web Content In Folders option is selected under Folder Options.
This behavior occurs under the following circumstances:
- If the Folder tree is enabled in a folder window.
- If the window is not wide enough to show both the Web View bar and the file list at the same time.
To display the Web View bar, use one of the following methods:
- Disable the Folder tree. To do so, in Windows Explorer, point to Explorer Bar on the View menu, and then click Folders.
- Increase the horizontal width of the folder window.
Article ID: 291102 - Last Review: 01/11/2015 20:12:24 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbenv kbprb kbui KB291102