OL2000: How to Force the Detect and Repair Tool to Run in Outlook 2000
This article was previously published under Q291957
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to run the Detect and Repair tool for Outlook 2000.
Detect and Repair, a feature of Microsoft Office 2000, helps you troubleshoot problems that pertain to Office 2000 programs. Detect and Repair renews mismatched or missing files.
If an Office program detects the absence of a file, the Detect and Repair tool may start automatically. When this occurs, let the process finish before you start any other programs.
The following procedure forces Detect and Repair to run:
- Click Start on the taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add Remove Programs.
- Click Microsoft Office 2000, and then click Add/Remove.
- Click Repair Office.
- Click Repair errors in my Office installation, and then click Finish.
Article ID: 291957 - Last Review: 10/25/2013 22:48:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbinfo kbprogramming KB291957