How to add or change a user's picture in Windows XP
Note This feature is not available to computers that participate in a domain.
Windows XP Home Edition and Professional
Non-Domain MembersA picture is automatically assigned to each user account. To change this picture:
- In Control Panel, double-click User Accounts.
- Click the account for which you want to change the picture.
- Click Change the picture.
- Click a picture in the window, or click Browse for More Pictures, and then click the picture that you want to use.
- When this picture is highlighted in the window, click Change Picture.
Domain MembersThis feature is not supported on computers that are a member of a domain.
Article ID: 292434 - Last Review: 12/06/2015 01:24:08 - Revision: 2.2
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbdisplay kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB292434