You're prompted to sign in when you click the title of a blog post from the RSS FEED page in SharePoint Online
- You're working with your Microsoft SharePoint Online public site.
- The site was made available online and is configured to be available to anonymous users.
- You create a blog post, and then you click Manage posts in the Blog tools section on the blog page.
- On the Posts page, you click LIST on the ribbon, and then you click List Settings.
- On the Settings page, you click Permissions for this list, and then you click Delete unique permissions.
- You browse to the blog page as an anonymous user, and then you click RSS FEED.
- When you click a link to the blog post on the RSS FEED page, you're prompted to sign in to the site.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 2924530 - Last Review: 03/18/2016 19:11:00 - Revision: 8.0
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug kbnofix KB2924530