Incentive calculation details
Please note that this article is not applicable to Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) partners.
- Open CHIP and login with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Select Program Name - Rebates.
- Click View Dashboard.
- Select Period and click Earned Funds tab.
- You will find the Incentives calculation for each category shown under Lever Details.
Glossary of Terms:
- Basis – Refers to the revenue amount.
- Payout – Refers to the incentives Percentage (Details can be found in the Master Channel Incentive Agreement and Incentive Guidebook).
- Rebate % or Co-op % - The percentage of incentives allocated to either Rebate or Co-op funds. (Details can be found in the Master Channel Incentive Agreement – please ask your Incentives Administrator.)
- Rebate Earned = Basis * Payout % * Rebate % (note that values are expressed as decimals and not percentages).
- Co-op Earned = Basis * Payout % * Co-op %.
|Performance Goals||Goal||Achievement||Attainment Level||Payout Tier||Payout||Rebate%||Coop%||Basis||Rebate Earned||Coop Earned|
|Core Products Revenue (Non-Office) Non-Annuity|
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Article ID: 2935513 - Last Review: 09/19/2016 10:42:00 - Revision: 17.0
- kbnorightrail kbsurveynew helppartner KB2935513