How To Determine the Firmware Version of an Itanium-Based Workstation Computer in Windows
This article was previously published under Q294780
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
During the Power On Self Test (POST), the PAL version is displayed. Match the PAL version with the information below to determine the firmware revisions that you can download from the Intel Web site.
back to the top To Determine The Firmware Revision With PAL Version 213
|PAL Version||Firmware Version|
|213||69 or 70|
|215||80 or 84|
back to the top To Determine The Firmware Revision With PAL Version 215
- To enter firmware setup, press the TAB key at the firmware splash screen.
- Press ENTER to access the folders.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW key to move over to the folder with an approximately 20-digit number.
- In the middle of the 20-digit number, there is a string, such as ".000XX.", where XX is the version that you are using.
In PAL version 215, the 20-digit string is displayed when you start the computer. In the middle of the 20 digit number, there is a string such as ".000XX
.", where XX
is the version that you are using.back to the top
IA64 64-bit EFI Firmware
Article ID: 294780 - Last Review: 01/11/2015 04:07:18 - Revision: 2.4
- Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Advanced Server, Limited Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhardware kbhowtomaster KB294780