Adding Users as a Partner Admin
1. Open CHIP and log in with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
2. Under I need to… menu click on Add User
3. Enter Personal Details: requestor’s first name, last name, email address and select appropriate role:
Note: there are two roles available: Partner Admin and Partner User. If you would like to know more about them, please refer to the KB Check the User Types and Statuses on CHIP.
4. Click on Send Invitation.
The requestor will receive an invitation from CHIP to complete the registration process.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Article ID: 2949837 - Last Review: 08/01/2016 12:42:00 - Revision: 9.0
- kbnorightrail kbsurveynew helppartner KB2949837