The AutoClean feature in Outlook removes unwanted line breaks
AutoClean starts when the following occurs in Outlook:
- You open an item.
- You preview an item in the Preview pane.
- You right-click to print an item in view.
- You insert a message as text.
Changes to the message are saved when one of the following actions occur:
- When you reply or forward a message where the AutoClean feature has removed the hard returns, the copy that is sent also has the hard returns removed.
- When you print a message that has the unwanted hard returns, Outlook prints the message without the hard returns.
- If you make changes to the message body after you have run the AutoClean feature and you save the message, the message is permanently altered with the hard returns removed.
Article ID: 295014 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 18:03:30 - Revision: 3.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbinfo KB295014