Check Payment Status
This article outlines how to check a payment status in the Channel Incentives Platform tool (CHIP), what the statuses mean, and how to obtain a reference number and released date.
You can check the payment status in the Channel Incentives Platform tool (CHIP) as per the below steps:
1. Open CHIP and log in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
2. Select Program Name - LSP Incentives. (Applicable if you are participating in more than one program.)
3. Choose period where funds were earned (E.g. MAR 2014).
4. The Payment Summary section will be displayed:
5. Payment status definitions:
In order to log a case on explore.ms, please follow the below steps:
1. Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
2. Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
3. Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Article ID: 2950295 - Last Review: 09/12/2016 08:43:00 - Revision: 12.0
- kbnorightrail kbsurveynew helppartner KB2950295