The Print command is missing when you select multiple attachments in Outlook
This article was previously published under Q295733
In earlier versions of Microsoft Outlook, you could select multiple attachments in a message, right-click, and then click Print from the menu. However, when you select more than one attachment, the Print command is no longer available in the following versions of Outlook:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2002
To print multiple attachments, follow these steps:
- Click File, and then click Print.
Note Do not open the message.
- Click to select the Print attached files. Attachments print to the default printer only check box, and then click OK.
Article ID: 295733 - Last Review: 05/09/2013 17:51:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Outlook 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
- kbexpertiseinter kbhowto KB295733