SPLAR - Accessing statement
This article outlines the steps required for accessing your SPLA Reseller Rebates Incentives statement via the Channel Incentives Platform tool (CHIP).
You can check your statement via Channel Incentives Platform (CHIP):
- Open CHIP and log in using your Microsoft account (previous Live ID).
- Select relevant program: SPLA Reseller Rebates Incentives.
- Under Program Summary select period (e.g. JAN-MAR 2014.)
- Select Calculation Details from the drop-down list.
- Click Open on the yellow notification bar that appears to open your statement.
- See below descriptions for each tab:
|DetailReport-FlatFile||This tab contains all drill-down information for the incentives calculated for the earning period selected, including Agreement, End Customer Name and lever calculation details.|
|DetailReport-Pivot||This tab contains a view to the summary of payments details including currency and payment amount for the earning period selected.|
|Achievement Details||This tab contains a view to the achievement details including Baseline Value, Achievement and Growth Percentage.|
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Article ID: 2961257 - Last Review: 09/19/2016 10:48:00 - Revision: 5.0
- kbnorightrail kbsurveynew helppartner KB2961257