New email messages automatically move to the Junk folder in Microsoft Outlook
- You have a Samsung mobile device that is using the default mail application.
- The "spam addresses" feature on the device contains entries.
- You run Microsoft Outlook 2010 or a later version.
Note This issue occurs even though you didn't create the Junk folder or the Unwanted folder in your mailbox.
- On the mobile device, start the email app.
- Press the Menu key, select Settings, and then select General Settings.
- Select Spam addresses, and then remove any addresses that should not be there. For example, remove your corporate domain.
Id. de artículo: 2961409 - Última revisión: 10/02/2015 16:20:00 - Revisión: 5.0