SAM Program Rules
This articles outlines the requirements for participation into the Software Asset Management (SAM) Services Incentives Program.
Eligibility into the SAM Services Incentives Program requires that partners maintain an active MPN ID and Agreement, be active in the Gold SAM Competency and meet all associated requirements, and have a current Partner Target Plan in the SAM workload. Additionally, partners must use eligible consultants to perform engagements under this program as outlined below.
MPN Gold SAM Competency
Meeting the MPN Gold SAM Competency requirements is the first step toward incentive eligibility. The MPN Gold SAM Competency has the following qualification criteria:
- Four unique full time employees (FTEs) in the organization who have attained Exam 70-673: Designing, Assessing, and Optimizing Software Asset Management (SAM).
- Two of the above FTEs must also have attained one of the following:
- The remaining two FTEs mentioned above must also have attained one of the following:
- 5 customer references.
- Conducted 10 CSAT Surveys.
FY14 Partner Target Plan
In addition to meeting the MPN Gold SAM Competency as described above, a Partner Target Plan which includes SAM targets must be in place in each Microsoft subsidiary in which the partner company wishes to be eligible to apply for these incentives. For additional details, partners should contact their local Partner Sales Executive (PSE).
In addition to organizational certification requirements for the Gold SAM Competency outlined above, the individual delivering the engagement must:
- Be an employee of the company which is named in the opportunity and has met the MPN Gold SAM Competency requirements above (no subcontracting is allowed).
- Have successfully passed the 70-673 SAM MCP exam.
· Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Latin America: email@example.com
· North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Europe, Middle East, and Africa: email@example.com
Article ID: 2961555 - Last Review: 10/17/2014 05:10:00 - Revision: 4.0
- kbnorightrail kbsurveynew helppartner KB2961555