Toolbars Cannot be Locked or Unlocked in Full-Screen View
This article was previously published under Q296374
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When the Microsoft Internet Explorer window is in full-screen view view, you don't have the option to lock or unlock the toolbars as expected.
To work around this issue, return the Internet Explorer window to regular-screen view to lock and unlock the toolbars. To do this, follow these steps:
- In full-screen view, press F11.
The browser window returns to regular-screen view.
- Right-click a toolbar, and then click Lock the Toolbars. If the toolbars are already locked, click Lock the Toolbars to unlock them.
- Press F11 to return to full-screen view.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Article ID: 296374 - Last Review: 12/06/2015 02:11:47 - Revision: 3.3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbnofix kbprb KB296374