Consider the following scenario:
- You develop an application by using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- The application queries one of the following Forefront TMG Web Proxy average counters:
- Average Milliseconds/request
- Average request processing rate (bytes/sec)
- Current Array Fetches Average Milliseconds/request
- Current Cache Fetches Average Milliseconds/request
- Current Direct Fetches Average Milliseconds/request
- Malware Inspection - Average Time in Queue (High Priority)
- Malware Inspection - Average Time in Queue (Low Priority)
- Malware Inspection - Average Time in Queue (Medium Priority)
In this scenario, the application always receives a zero (0) value when it queries the TMG counter.
This problem occurs because of an issue in the TMG Performance Counter library (mspmon.dll).
To resolve this problem, install Rollup 5
for Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 2.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Learn about the terminology
that Microsoft uses to describe software updates.
Article ID: 2966284 - Last Review: June 27, 2014 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Standard
|kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbbug kbsurveynew KB2966284|