Prompt for credentials for O365 mailbox with EnableRememberPwd set to 0
To fix this issue, remove the EnableRememberPwd registry entry by following these steps:
- Exit Outlook.
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, use one of the following procedures, as appropriate for your version of Windows.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8: Press Windows Key + R to open a Run dialog box. Type regedit.exe and then press OK.
- Windows 7: Click Start, type regedit.exe in the search box, and then press Enter.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click one of the following subkeys in the registry:
Note The x.0 placeholder represents your version of Outlook (16.0 = Outlook 2016, 15.0 = Outlook 2013, 14.0 = Outlook 2010, 12.0 = Outlook 2007)
- Locate and select the following value:
- On the Edit menu, click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 2966505 - Last Review: 01/13/2016 08:35:00 - Revision: 6.0