FIX: High CPU usage occurs when you use SFTP adapter in BizTalk Server 2013
- You use the SFTP adapter in BizTalk Server 2013.
- You create two hosts with host handlers for the SFTP adapter.
- You configure a receive location with user and password authentication with one host.
- You test the previous situation, and it works well.
- You change the host handler to another host.
- You import a binding file with no password (vt=1) in the SFTP adapter receive location(s) or send port(s).
Note In the binding file, vt="1" means NULL. To set a password, you should use vt="8" that means string.
Cumulative update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of BizTalk Server:
For more information about BizTalk Server hotfixes, see KB 2003907: Information about BizTalk hotfixes and cumulative update support.
Article ID: 2966521 - Last Review: 10/09/2015 23:28:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2966521