How Long Will It Take for Microsoft to Process Claim Submitted
This article outlines the Microsoft Claim response Service Level Agreement (SLA), and provides steps to check the status of a claim in the Partner Incentive Experience.
The Microsoft Claim response SLA is 72 working hours, starting the Microsoft business day that the claim was received.
To check the status of a claim in the Partner Incentive Experience, please follow the steps below:
- Log into the Partner Incentive Experience with your Microsoft account (previous Live ID).
- Under the Programs section, click the tile for the applicable program.
- Click Claims summary.
- Filter by Geography and Time period.
- A list of your Claim details will be displayed, including the Claim status.
Article ID: 2969925 - Last Review: 08/31/2015 10:31:00 - Revision: 5.0
- kbnorightrail kbsurveynew helppartner KB2969925