Payment timelines and Partner Incentives Platform payment status
COOP Claims payments are calculated and paid 45 days after each claim is approved. These are reviewed and processed on a monthly basis.
Rebate payments are no longer claimed and are automatically processed for payment on the next business day after the 15th of February and the 15th of August (i.e. 45 days after the end of an earning period).
To view a payment status in the Partner Incentives Platform, please follow the steps listed below:
- Log into the Partner Incentives Platform with your Microsoft account (previous Live ID).
- Under the Programs section, click the tile for the applicable program.
- Click Payments, the Payment details list will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Filter by Geography and Time period.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Article ID: 2969985 - Last Review: 08/30/2016 09:38:00 - Revision: 6.0
- kbnorightrail kbsurveynew helppartner KB2969985