[SDP3][29E28228-4A40-4205-BC9B-9886E51BA77D] Microsoft Azure IaaS (Windows) diagnostics package
Self-helpClick here to run the Microsoft Azure IaaS (Windows) troubleshooter from the self-help portal.
- Correct common Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) access issues such as resetting Windows Firewall and RDP registry values
- Reset a local administrator account password
- Remotely execute a custom customer-provided Windows PowerShell script against VMs
- Clean-boot VMs (disable all non-Microsoft services and then reboot)
- Ghosted network adapter removal
- Boot an Azure VM domain controller into Directory Services Restore Mode (DSRM)
- Identify Azure VM and Azure platform storage and disk configuration issues that can cause disk performance issues
- Remotely install the Azure VM Guest Agent
- Try to establish a remote PowerShell session to Azure VMs
- Perform system recovery operations by using a recovery VM when Azure VMs are in a no-boot or boot-looping state
Information that is collectedThis package collects no data from your local workstation. It also does not collect data from any of your Azure VMs without your consent. This package does request approval from you for Microsoft Support Engineering to pull data from your Azure VMs remotely.
Package informationA supported package is now available from Microsoft Support.
To obtain this package, submit a request to Microsoft Online Customer Services. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific package. To create a separate service request, go to the following Microsoft website:
- Consent to let the Microsoft Support engineer remotely collect diagnostic data on your behalf.
- Provide your credentials to authenticate to the affected Azure subscription.
- Confirm the Azure subscription name.
- Select the scenario that best fits the issue that you are experiencing.
- Select the affected VMs. Multiple VMs may be selected. Only VMs that are currently running and that have a Guest Agent installed that can be accessed will be presented.
Id. de artículo: 2976864 - Última revisión: 06/18/2015 01:31:00 - Revisión: 10.0
- kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbhowto KB2976864