Online Services Partner Dashboard Overview
Top Benefits for Resellers
- Provides an at-a-glance view to gauge the health of your online services business
- Helps identify new opportunities for customer management and engagement
- Offers quick access to items that need immediate attention
- Ability to export data from the dashboard to Excel, allowing for custom pivots
- Links to Channel Incentives reporting and other frequently-used information
Top Benefits for Distributors
- A quick and easy way to manage resellers, and view business activity by product.
- See the number of trials, quotes, and subscriptions on Office 365, Microsoft Intune and CRM Online managed by a specific reseller at any given time.
- Access to reseller’s contact information, right from the dashboard.
• be registered in the Microsoft Partner Network (any level)
• signed a Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement
To access and navigate the Dashboard, visit https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/Pages/Membership/reseller/landing.aspx, or navigate to Membership in the main menu of the Partner Network homepage and select Online Services Dashboard.
Use the following resources to learn more about how to navigate the Online Services Partner Dashboard:
How to Scenario 1: A partner searches for an individual customer to view their sales, trials, quotes, and contact details.
1. To search for a specific customer, use the drop-down search field:
2. After pulling up the customer, choose from the menus (Subscription / Trials / Quotes / POR / Contact information) to review the status of the associated information:
How to Scenario 2: A partner views Trials report and applies filters to sort results.
1. Starting from the Dashboard, navigate to Trials:
2. Clicking on a customer name in the Trials report will show that customer’s Trials Report page.
3. Drill down into specific Trials by choosing the Product from the drop-down list and then choosing the desired Activity Date Range (as shown below).
4. The search results will then show the specific desired search:
How to Scenario 3: A partner views Quotes report.
1. Starting from the Dashboard, navigate to Quotes:
2. Clicking on a customer name in the Quotes report brings up that customer’s Quotes report page:
How to Scenario 4: A partner views Customers report. (Note Office 365, Microsoft Intune, and CRM Online customers reports have the same fields as Customers, but only show customers who have that specific product.)
1. Starting from the Dashboard, navigate to the tile named Customers under the section titled Manage Customer:
2. Clicking on a customer name in a customer’s report will bring up that customer’s Subscriptions Report page.
How to Scenario 5: A partner views Office 365 Subscriptions report. (NoteMicrosoft Intune Subscriptions and CRM Online Subscriptions reports have the same fields as Office 365 Subscriptions)
1. Starting from the Dashboard, navigate to Office 365 Subscriptions:
2. Clicking on a customer name in a customer’s report will bring up that customer’s Subscriptions report page.
How to Scenario 6: A partner views Partner of Record report.
1. Starting from the Dashboard, the Partner will navigate to the tile named Partner of Record tile under the section titled Retain and Renew:
2. Clicking on a customer name in the Partner of Record report brings up that customer’s Subscriptions report page.
Id. de artículo: 2985319 - Última revisión: 04/25/2016 03:23:00 - Revisión: 8.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner KB2985319