Mailbox moves in the Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR environment
You want to move a mailbox in an Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR environment.
Note This doesn’t apply to mailboxes being moved on to or off the Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR service, also known as on-boarding and off-boarding.
You may want to do this for one of the following reasons:
- You want to add a mailbox to a pilot or velocity Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR migration that's currently in progress.
- The mailbox was recently migrated internally from one Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR platform to another, and it isn’t functioning correctly.
- You want to move a mailbox to a different region.
- The mailbox is affected by a bug or a known issue.
- The mailbox isn’t functioning correctly, and you want to move it to another database.
To resolve this issue, contact Microsoft Online Services Support by online submission or by telephone.
Note If you request a mailbox database move, please provide detailed information about the specific issue. Before any move is made, we will troubleshoot the issue and help determine the next steps. Improvements in newer versions of Exchange Server have fixed problems with searching and corruption. Therefore, the situation should be researched as a new issue.
Article ID: 2989425 - Last Review: 04/12/2016 06:54:00 - Revision: 6.0
Microsoft Business Productivity Online Dedicated, Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite Federal
- vkbportal226 KB2989425