FIX: The date value in the Last Run column is blank in Report Manager Details View in SSRS 2012 or SSRS 2014
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) or SSRS 2014.
- You deploy a report to the Report Server and set it up for execution snapshots.
- The snapshot has been executed for at least one time.
- You browse the Report Manager through the URL http://<Server>/<Reports>, and then click Details View.
Note The Last Run column contains the date and time values of the most recent snapshot execution for the corresponding report.
This issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server.
About cumulative updates for SQL Server
Each new cumulative update for SQL Server contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous cumulative update. Check out the latest cumulative updates for SQL Server:
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 3003102 - Last Review: 06/22/2015 13:53:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2, SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1, SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3003102