FIX: Profiler Replay Output File Does not Show Events When Looking at Properties
This article was previously published under Q300391
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
BUG #: 235253 (SHILOH_BUGS)
When you open a replay out file, the events for the output file do not show in the Events selected column when the user views the properties of the output file.
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2000. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in theMicrosoft Knowledge Base:
INF: How to Obtain the Latest SQL Server 2000 Service Pack
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in SQL Server 2000. This problem was first corrected in SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 1.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Open a SQL Server file or a trace file.
- Click Replay.
- In the output file, edit the Field Browse button, and enter a file name.
- Start Replay.
- Open the output file, and then view the properties of the output file.
- Click Events. Note that nothing appears in the selected Events column.
Article ID: 300391 - Last Review: 01/16/2015 22:54:27 - Revision: 3.2
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbfix kbsqlserv2000sp1fix KB300391