This article describes the steps to be followed while creating a Payment Profile in Partner Incentives Experience platform.
In order to create a Payment profile, follow below steps:
1. Click the Payment Profile
link on the enrollment page
2. Under the Details
heading, enter payment profile details such as:
· Profile name (a unique name to identify the Payment profile)
· Bank account location (the country in which the bank is located)
· Disbursement currency (the currency in which Microsoft will send payment to you)
· Payment method (the method used by Microsoft to send the payment to you)
3. Click Next
to save and continue
4. Under the Bank Account
heading: In this screen you will have to enter your Bank Identifier Number (IBAN/SWIFT/BIC or equivalent)
5. Click Next
when you have done this, and the associated bank account information is displayed
6. Click Next
to save these details and continue.
7. Under the Beneficiary
heading, enter you bank beneficiary information.
8. Click Finish
to save these details
At this point your Payment profile
creation is complete. While the Payment profile status is being validated, your status will be marked as Pending Microsoft Action
. Validation can take up to 48 hours.
9. Click Confirm
to proceed back to the enrollment page. Notes:
· At least one payment profile is required per enrollment.
· The disbursement currency selected is the currency in which your payments will be issued.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://mspartner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).