The SharePoint Online Sites.aspx page doesn't display content after you add the "My Tasks" Web Part
Consider the following scenario:
- You browse to the Sites.aspx page in Microsoft SharePoint Online by clicking Sites in the Microsoft Office 365 admin center.
- You click your profile picture and then click Personalize this Page.
- You click Add a Web Part, select My Tasks, and then click Add. (After the Web Part is added to the page, you don’t have the option to save your changes.)
- You browse to the Sites.aspx page.
In this scenario, the page doesn't display content.
To resolve the issue, remove the My Tasks
Web Part from the page. To do this, follow these steps:
- Browse to the Sites.aspx page to which you added the My Tasks Web Part.
- Add the following string to the end of the URL:
- Click to select the check box next to My Tasks, and then click Delete.
- Click OK.
This issue occurs because editing the Sites.aspx page isn't supported.
Article ID: 3013074 - Last Review: 07/16/2015 16:32:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft SharePoint Online
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug KB3013074