How to replace an Enterprise accessory
This article provides step by step instructions on how to file for an enterprise accessory replacement using the Bulk Support for Service tool (BSFS).
1. Log in to BSFS website
Password: Live ID password
2. From the homepage, click on Replace an enterprise accessory.
3. Enter the accessory’s Serial Number
, and click on Start
4. Choose the appropriate accessory.
Note: Accessory options will vary depending on the Ship to Country.
5. In the blank field, enter the accessory’s Product ID.
6. Choose the accessory to be replaced.
Note: Non-functional accessories do not need to be sent back to Microsoft.
7. On the Confirmation
page, take note of the Order Number
For BSFS support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Check Warranty Status
· ADR Returns and Warranty Training
· BSFS Tool: Processing a Device Exchange Request
Authorized Device Reseller
Replace Enterprise Accessory
Bulk Support for Service tool
Article ID: 3042359 - Last Review: 03/03/2016 14:00:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbsurveynew helppartner kbnorightrail KB3042359