"Inbound Connector doesn't exist" error when you try to upgrade an Exchange 2010 SP3-based hybrid deployment to Exchange 2013
Updating hybrid configuration failed with error 'Subtask Configure execution failed: Upgrading hybrid configuration from Exchange 2010... Execution of the New-OnPremisesOrganization cmdlet has thrown an exception. This may indicate invalid parameters in your hybrid configuration settings. Inbound Connector 'domain.onmicrosoft.com\Hybrid Mail Flow Inbound Connector' doesn't exist.
- On the Exchange 2013 server, open the Exchange Management Shell, and then run the following command:
- Remove the two hybrid connectors in the Exchange admin center in Exchange Online. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal, click Admin, and then click Exchange.
- In the Exchange admin center, click mail flow, and then click connectors.
- In the list of connectors, select the hybrid connector, and then click Delete ().
Note These connectors are typically named "Inbound from <on-premises>" and "Outbound to <on-premises>."
- Rerun the Hybrid Configuration wizard on the Exchange 2013 server.
Article ID: 3047374 - Last Review: 04/26/2016 14:29:00 - Revision: 3.0
- o365e o365m o365022013 o365 o365a hybrid kbgraphic kbgraphxlink KB3047374