How to create a new folder in Word
- Start Word.
- In Word 2003, in Word 2002, in Word 2000, and in Word 97, click Save on the File menu.
In Word 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, click the drop-down arrow in the Save in box, and then select the location of the new folder in the list.
- In Word 2002, in Word 2000, and in Word 97, click the New Folder icon in the Save As dialog box. This icon resembles a yellow folder that has a star on the upper-right corner.
In Word 2007 and in Word 2003, click the Create New Folder icon in the Save As dialog box.
- In the New Folder dialog box, name the folder, and then click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box, notice that the folder that you created is now in the location in which the document is to be saved.
Artikelnummer: 305129 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 12/12/2006 01:27:55 – Revision: 2.3
- kbhowto kbinfo KB305129