FIX: Hidden MDS data entries are deleted unexpectedly when you use the Master Data Services add-in for Microsoft Excel in SQL Server 2014
- You apply a filter when you add MDS data into a Microsoft Excel worksheet by using the Master Data Services add-in for Excel.
- You drag to select multiple entries in the worksheet.
- The selection includes some hidden entries.
- You click the Delete button in the Publish and Validate group on the Master Data tab, and then you clear the filter.
In this scenario, the hidden entries within the selection are deleted unexpectedly.
About cumulative updates for SQL Server
Article ID: 3053040 - Last Review: 06/22/2015 16:12:00 - Revision: 5.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB3053040