Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015
Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.0.1||126.96.36.199|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.0.1Service Update 1 resolves the following issues:
- Mailboxes using Server Side Synchronization become locked longer then they should, and stop processing.
- Not able to define Business Rules Condition.
- Unable to Import Managed Solutions Containing Business Process Flows or Custom Activities After Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Mailboxes become disabled for Server Side Synchronization for Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks when recurring appointments have duplicate time zones.
Article ID: 3062598 - Last Review: 10/13/2015 21:04:00 - Revision: 6.0
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3062598