Items deleted from a SharePoint Online calendar or tasks lists in Office 365 are displayed by ID in the Recycle Bin
Consider the following scenario.
- On a SharePoint Online site collection or subsite, you click Save site as template to create a template of the site.
- When you save the template, you click Include Content.
- You create a site collection or a subsite by using the template.
- The template from which you saved includes calendar items or tasks in the tasks list.
- You delete one of the calendar items or tasks that were part of the template, and then you view the item or task in the Recycle Bin.
To work around this problem, create calendars or tasks lists after you create the site from the template.
This is a known problem in SharePoint Online.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 3069794 - Last Review: 10/19/2015 22:20:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft SharePoint Online
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug kbnofix KB3069794